- University of Colorado, Boulder (September 14, 2017)
- IUSSP International Population Conference in Capetown, South Africa (October 29 – November 4, 2017)
Past Events and Presentations:
- From Spring 2015-2017, I was the co-organizer (with Jack DeWaard) of Minnesota Population Center (MPC) Workshop Series. The workshops take place at 12:15 pm every Friday during the semester in 50 Wiley Hall. Please email email@example.com if you would like to participate in future workshops. Here is a link to the upcoming workshops.
- Population Association of America (PAA) 2017 Conference in Chicago.
- January 27, 2017: Panelist for MPC workshop titled “Do I need a website?” Panelists will offer ideas and tips for creating a personal website to publish your research, host your blog, or use for job-seeking. (Handout)
- November 28, 2016: Presenting a paper at the Minnesota Population Center Monday Seminar Series.
- September 20-21, 2016: Fogarty’s Research and Policy for Infectious Disease Dynamics (RAPIDD) meeting in Seattle on the case for malaria elimination from Haiti.
- August 29-31, 2016: My coauthor will be presenting our paper “Self-Rated Health across Different Urban Dimensions in China” at the International Sociological Association (ISA RC28) Summer Meeting at the University of Bern, Switzerland.
My Twitter Feed: